For the majority of women, part of the morning and evening routines involve Lauderdale By The Sea Wildlife Removal regimen of applying creams, moisturizers, tonics, lotions, and the like. Why do women put themselves through this? To combat the signs of aging, and to maintain youthful looks and beautiful skin! However, how many women consider what is in the products they are using?
Some women probably don’t realize that what they are putting on their skin may actually be undermining what they want to prevent to start with. In fact the average woman puts twelve products on her skin daily, most of which maintain harmful chemical compounds. Dr. Myron Wentz, founder and chairperson of USANA Health Sciences has this to say about beauty in the June/July 2005 issue of the “USANA Health Sciences” magazine: “Some say that beauty is only skin deep. Nonsense! But true health and true beauty have an outer component, which is why we require protection from environmental insults such as solar radiation, pollutants in our environment and the drying effects of air… The simple fact is, you simply cannot contain a healthy body if your skin isn’t healthy. And your skin can’t be healthy if you’re subjecting it to poisonous substances that are ultimately absorbed into your body.”
How can they combat environmental pollutants, the impact of solar power, and the drying effects of air? How can they be sure that they are using the best products in their skin so they can be healthy inside and out?
1. Be very aware of what is in skincare products. Use products that are all natural as far as possible.
2. Search for products that contain Dermal Surface Renewal Technology. DSR smoothes away present signs of aging such as laugh lines, crows feet, and dullness.
3. Regenisomes penetrate the skin to speed cell renewal after sun exposure. They also use the light of photosomes to reverse sun damage, and have ultrasomes to renew skin while sleeping.
4. Find products with Proteo-C and Proflavonol-T. Both of these vitamins protect the skin from premature aging caused by sunlight, pollution, and other environmental factors. They also provide advanced nutrition to the skin to keep it appearing smooth and firm.
5. Parabens are synthetic chemical preservatives that are commonly used in personal care products like shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products, make-up, facial masks, skin lotions and creams, and deodorants. They are also typically found in baby lotions, shampoos, and other personal care products for infants and children. Additionally, parabens are in many foods and pharmaceutical products. Researchers are beginning to find parabens in benign and malignant human breast tumors. While some studies have challenged their toxicity in several products and question their long term impact on people, using products that are paraben free can eliminate the risk of exposure to this harmful chemical.
6. Drink plenty of water! Water hydrates hair and skin in addition to flushes toxins out of the body.
7. Limit stress or learn how to manage it effectively. Stress is harmful both emotionally and physically. Find that stress reliever activity that works best and use it on a daily basis!
Follow the above 7 tips to true beauty and health.